ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
All authors received the notification of acceptance by e-mail.
If you have not received the e-mail, we suggest you to check your spam folder.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
All submitted abstracts will undergo evaluation from the Scientific Committees selected for each thematic session. Throughout this procedure, each presenting author will be invited to select his/her preferred thematic session (TOPIC) together with his/her preferred (sub-TOPIC/session).
While preparing your abstract contribution, please follow the instructions reported below:
- The Author submitting the abstract will be the “Corresponding Author” and will be responsible for informing all the other co-authors about the abstract status.
- Presenting authors are allowed to submit a maximum of one contribution (oral or poster presentation) only. On the other hand, the same name can be present as co-author in an indefinite number of contributions.
- Corresponding Author holds the full responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no spelling or grammar errors.
- Abstracts can only be submitted on-line through the conference website.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters. Spell out all words and DO NOT use abbreviations there.
- The Abstract Body should not exceed one page.
- Please, upload your abstract as a .doc or .docx file ONLY. PDF files will be not accepted.
- Abstract will be accepted according to their scientific merit. Notification about the acceptance/rejection of your abstract will be sent by e-mail after evaluations.
- Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Conference.
- The Presenting Author of the accepted abstract are requested to pay the early bird registration fee till June 3rd, 2022.
- Abstracts will not be published until registration documents and full payment fees are settled.
POSTER AWARDS worth € 200,00 , € 150,00 and € 100,00 will be awarded to the three (3) best poster contributions. The poster prizes will be kindly sponsored by the journal CRYSTALS (MDPI AG).
Notification to Authors: starting from May 10th, 2022
Early bird registration fee: from November 25th, 2021 to June 3rd, 2022
Abstracts will be definitely accepted only if the registration of the presenting author will be made and paid within the deadline indicated by the Organizing Secretariat in the notification letter.
⦁ d-block organometallics and coordination compounds: synthesis, characterization, and reactivity
⦁ clusters and polyoxometalates (POMs)
⦁ chiral d-block coordination compounds
⦁ computational studies on d-block coordination compounds
⦁ applied organometallic chemistry (CoGICO)
T2 – Coordination Chemistry of s-, p- and f-block Elements: Synthesis, Characterization, Reactivity and Theoretical Studies
⦁ s-, p- and f-block coordination compounds: synthesis, characterization, and reactivity
⦁ chiral s-, p- and f-block coordination compounds
⦁ computational studies on s-, p- and f-block coordination compounds
T3 – Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs), supramolecular chemistry and self-assembly
• Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs)
• Supramolecular chemistry & self-assembly
• Molecular machines
• Coordination Polymers (CPs)
T4 – Coordination compounds with luminescent and/or nonlinear optical properties and molecular magnetic materials: synthesis and applications
• luminescent and/or nonlinear optically active coordination compounds synthesis and characterization
• Molecular magnetic materials: synthesis and applications
• Coordination compounds for applications in optics and electronics
• Homogeneous catalysis: processes and mechanistic investigations
• Coordination compounds for activation of small molecules
T6 – Heterogeneous catalysis, applied catalysis for sustainable industrial processes, nanoscience & nanotechnology
• Heterogeneous catalysis: processes and mechanistic investigations
• Nanoscience and nanotechnology
• Applied catalysis for a more sustainable chemical industry (GIC)
T7 – Coordination compounds for energy applications, sustainable and environmental chemistry
• Coordination compounds for energy applications
• Green and sustainable chemistry
• Electrochemistry and photochemistry applications
T8 – Bioinorganic chemistry, ion recognition and sensing
• Metals in biology and metalloproteins
• Metals in medicine, therapeutics, and diagnostics
• Ion sensing and ion recognition
Only PC data projection will be available
AIM Group International – Rome Office
Via Flaminia 1068 – 00189 Rome, Italy
Tel. +39 06 33053.1 – Fax +39 06 33053.249